Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Aish is very supportive says Abhishek

Abhishek and Aishwarya Bachchan has been married for the past three years and with every passing day, their love for each other growing stronger which is quite evident. Abhishek Bachchan is more than happy to have a wife like Aishwarya Rai Bachchan who is very supportive and encouraging.
"Aishwarya is very supportive and encouraging. She is a very chilled out person and doesn't take things to heart," Abhishek quips. "People ask me if I changed after marriage. But I just say 'Why should I change?' Aishwarya loves me the way I am and married me for the way I am. Then why should I change at all," he added.
Before and after marriage, it was rumored that Aishwarya would stop acting as the Bachchan parivaar does not support their ladies to act after marriage but it was proved wrong and their bahurani is doing great in her career. She has also broken the taboo that Indian film industry does not welcome married woman. Abhishek is very happy about Aishwarya’s rising career graph.
"I feel great about Aishwarya's achievements, I'm very proud of her. Whatever adulation she has got, she truly deserves it," he said.

"I'm happy that she broke the notion that women can't work after marriage. Why are we so regressive in our thinking? If she wants to work, her audience wants to see her. What is people's problem? I as a husband am very happy that she is doing so well. I think she is doing better work now," Abhishek said.

Recently, the couple posed for Vogue magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment