Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Katrina winning Salman's family

Katrina Kaif has arranged a special screening of ‘Rajneeti’ for Salman Khan’s family and won huge accolades from Salman Khan’s father Salim Khan. He was full of praise for the actress.

Talking about the special arrangement, Kat said, "I wish all these speculations on my personal life would end. Salman's family is the only family I've known in Mumbai. That can't change. Of course, I wanted Salim saab to see Raajneeti for very special reason. He has seen my struggle in Bollywood from the start. He's very proud of me."

Raajneeti director Prakash Jha said: "Salim saab was full of praise for Raajneeti. He specially praised the dialogues which, coming from him, was a great compliment. Earlier, Salim saab had said what he and Javed Akhtar saab wrote as a cops story in Zanjeer was nowhere near the authenticity of my cops story in Gangaajal. He's a generous man."

After watching the movie, Salim Khan called up Katrina and complimented her for performing superbly. Salim Khan expressed his desire to watch ‘Rajneeti’ in the social networking site and Kat fulfilled his wish, while, Salman Khan was missing from the entire picture. He was shooting outdoor.

No comments:

Post a Comment