Saturday, July 3, 2010

Anjana Sukhani will be seen in Bikini

Anjana Sukhani's recent trip to Spain has inspired her to get herself a bikini body and the girl is right now on an intense Martial arts / Yoga training to achieve the body of her dreams. On her outdoor shoot in Ibiza, Anjana was to shoot a song at the beach and was surprised to see so many girls there in bikinis. Not all were necessarily reed thin or looked like models but the one thing they all had in common was body confidence to carry off the garment.

For the last few months Anjana has been working out in her martial arts class with the intention to tone up. The Ibiza trip however, gave her exact idea of what she wants the results to be like.

"Working out has always been a part of my daily routine but now I have upped the intensity as I plan to get into a bikini body. Not for a film or for a role but for myself. It's just a personal target that I have set up to be able to motivate myself through these grueling sessions that I have started. Not for the shape of the body per se but the resulting confidence it gives one when one is in perfect health. I'm also keeping my diet in check as much as possible. My friends have started noticing small differences in my overall look. Hopefully all my efforts should bear fruit soon," says Anjana.

Here's looking forward to the next the bikini babe.

No comments:

Post a Comment