Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Mugdha will not be seen in Madhur Bhandarkar's next

Madhur Bhandarkar is almost through with the casting for DIL TOH BACHCHA HAI JI. While Ajay Devgan and Emraan Hashmi are confirmed as the male leads along with Omi Vaidya, even Shruti Hassan has been finalised as one of the leading ladies in the film. Also, names for the remaining two leading ladies would be announced soon.
He is also scripting HEROINE which is said to be based on the life of a superstar female actor and has Kareena Kapoor essaying the central role. However Mugdha Godse, who featured in Bhandarlar's last two films- JAIL and FASHION, is not in the scene of things for any of these newer films. Doesn't she feel that she is missing all the fun?

"Now that's a question which you should be asking him," smiles Mugdha, "Whatever information that I have around Madhur's next film is only through newspapers. I haven't had any conversation with him regarding that. In any case, though I don't have any qualms reaching out to film makers, I know that I don't have to necessarily do that when it comes to those with whom I have already worked with. They realize my potential and if they feel that I suit a particular role, they will in any case reach out to me. I would always be ready for them."

Meanwhile, she is confident about the prospects of HELP which, as per has, has been shot quite uniquely by director Rajeev Virani.

"HELP is also pretty informative. Moreover, there is a lot to do in the film from performance standpoint; something which I guess gets ignored in number of horror films. Most of the horror films are a little slow because the director wants to get into a build up mode with sound, camerawork and some spooky frames. On the other hand ours is a fast paced film. This is something unique because normally, we don't see a pacy horror film," explains Mugdha.

No comments:

Post a Comment