Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Sonam is single?

One does complain though that this was quite short and diplomatic. However, refusing to bite the bait, Sonam says, 'I think it is a personal matter. Even if I am dating anyone, I am not going to speak about it for sure. There is nothing to be discussed.'

What she is willing to discuss though are things which are not so personal. While IHLS deals with the subject of self denial when it comes to matters of heart, Sonam says that in real life, she has indeed seen something like this happening to people in her friend circle. 
'I have actually seen that happening all the time and especially with boys', giggles Sonam, 'It is fun because most of the boys that I have hung around with are like that only to begin with. They say that mere saath aisa kabhi kuch nahi hone waala; this is something only for girls. But once they get hitched, their personality changes. Most of my guys friends have been through this phase.'

No comments:

Post a Comment