Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Only girls allowed for John : Bipasha

If there is one thing that Bipasha Basu is afraid about, it's the number of guys liking her boyfriend John Abraham. John is again teaming up with Abhishek Bachchan for DOSTANA 2. The beautiful actress revealed this at a press conference to unveil jewellery brand Gili's new ad campaign.

'It will be good only if girls like John. After DOSTANA, guys have also started liking him, which is very scary,' said the Bong beauty.
Speaking about her engagement ring, Bipasha said, 'I'm hoping my engagement ring comes from John's side. He needs to worry about it. I hope it's nice and beautiful. Not too big, not too small. It has to be just the right size for my finger. But my engagement won't happen soon. When we plan to do it, everyone will know.'

Bipasha's film LAMHAA, which released last Friday, received mixed responses from the critics and audiences. So is she upset about it?

'Every film has its own destiny. I am very proud to be a part of LAMHAA. The kind of appreciation I got from whoever saw the film was excellent. I have got fantastic feedback for my character Aziza. We can't really control what happens to a film. The director of the film, Rahul Dholakia is a brilliant man and I would love to work with him again,' stated Bipasha.

No comments:

Post a Comment